We live up to our core values and create career growth for our team.
- Pro-Start Program – This program is designed to give our entry-level team members a firm foundation and educate them on the safety methods, protocols, material identification, and proper uses of tools. In addition, this program also ensures each employee knows how to perform the basic functions of their position prior to sending them into an operational environment.
- Apprentice Training Programs – This program combines on-the-job training with the formal-related, technical instruction needed to prepare employees to be a certified journeyman electrician. This program is a four (4) year program which requires both classroom and on-the-job hours to complete.
- Foreman Training- This is a program that builds strong leaders for our company. It provides training in safety, computer programs, and dynamic leadership skills.
- World Class Training Pathways – In this program, a team member chooses a specific learning path: safety, service, or leadership. These training opportunities are offered to improve their skills in their current position or to better prepare them for future career opportunities at Ace.
- Learning Library – Our Learning Library offers extensiveeducational courses including but not limited to the following.<ul style="padding-left:20px">○ Business Courses for leadership, management, communications, and team building.</ul><ul style="padding-left:20px">○ Computer courses offering insight into subject matter associated with Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, and programming.</ul><ul style="padding-left:20px">○ Safety Courses covering not only the essentials of industrial and construction safety, but also social and equipment safety topics. Each of these courses are recommended, recognized, or required by organizations like OSHA and the NFPA.</ul>
- Language Training – We provide training opportunities for Spanish and English.