Creating opportunities for our people is one of our Core Values at Ace. Our Ace University encompasses a myriad of training opportunities for our Ace Family, such as:
- Pro-Start Program – designed to give our entry level team members a firm foundation and educate them on the safety methods and protocols, tools and the proper uses, material identification and uses as well as how to perform basic functions of their position prior to sending them into an operational environment.
- Apprentice Training Programs – combines the on-the-job training and formal related technical instruction needed to prepare employees to be a certified journeyman electrician. This program is a four (4) year program which requires both classroom and on the job hours to complete.
- Professional Electrician’s Accelerated Apprenticeship Program (PEAAP) – an accelerated training series for electricians who have been working within the electrical field in a non-helper capacity for a minimum of 10,000 hours of on-the-job training or learning. It is designed for electrical workers who know how to perform many aspects of electrical work, but do not have a full understanding of the current National Electrical Code and basic electrical theory become certified journeyman electricians.
- World Class Training Pathways – specific subject matter that applies to the chosen learning path such as Safety, Service, or Leadership. These training opportunities are offered to improve their skills in their current position or to better prepare them for future career opportunities at Ace.
- Learning Library – offers an extensive library of educational courses including but not limited to:
- Business Courses such as Leadership, Management, Communications and Team building.
- Computer courses offering insight into subject matter associated with such topics as Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, Social Media, and programming.
- Safety Courses that cover not only the essentials of industrial and construction safety but also social and equipment safety topics all of which are recommended, recognized, or required by organizations such as OSHA and the NFPA.
- Language Training – We provide training opportunities for Spanish and English languages.
Contact us to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org